Deviant since Mar 7, 2008 | Premium Member until Nov 18, 2015
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Commissions: OPEN | Requests: ASK ME | Trades/Collabs: ASK ME
• What media/materials do you use? I use Copic markers, Winsor & Newton watercolours, Canson Montval Tradition watercolour paper, waterproof black ink pens of various sizes, and Photoshop for adjustments after scanning.
• Will you do a tutorial? I already have some tutorials here and I might do one or two more, but don't expect me to tell all my secrets. Sorry.
• Where do you buy your art supplies? Local stores.
• Will you take a look at my gallery? Can you give me some advice? I wish I had time to. But go ahead and if you have any questions or need some advice, I'll be happy to help you!
• Can you draw my character? Well, I usually don't take requests beside commissions. You can request something but I can't promise I will draw it.
• Can I use some of your work as a reference? If you don't trace I don't mind. But don't copy it. And I would like you to show me ♥
• Can I share your art on other websites? For Tumblr and Facebook check my pages first and share the works you like, DON'T REPOST. Other websites and personal blogs, I'll be very pleased if you post any picture you want since you credit me visibly <3
Hobbies: drawing, reading, traveling and visit beautiful places, watching movies and series Tools of the Trade: markers, watercolours, colored & graphite pencils Favorite artists: John Howe, Alan Lee, Victoria Francés Favorite films: Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Favorite games: World of Warcraft, Tetris
I really love to draw and I hope my drawings will make you happy even for a while! If you have any question just ask! ♥